Can someone identify this...

I have an headlight that is maybe came off an old truck. The headlight is like the 1937-40 chevy truck headlights but the difference is that it has an turn signal on. so can anyone tell me the
year and what kind of automobile it comes from.
Thanks

Humm, my superman telescopic vision is not as good as it used to be. Can you post a link to a picture?
"" wrote: > On 7 Sep 2005 21:42:35 -0400, Badinfo
> wrote: > > >I have an headlight that is maybe came off an old truck. > >The headlight is like the 1937-40 chevy truck headlights but > the > >difference is that it has an turn signal on. so can anyone > tell me the > >year and what kind of automobile it comes from. > > > >Thanks > > Humm, my superman telescopic vision is not as good as it used > to be. > Can you post a link to a picture?
the only picture i have is on my computer but i dont see how i can make it online so people can view it
Sign up for a free account on a free web server like tripod.com or angelfire.com ... post your picture there then post a link to the picture here.