Chevy 250/292 exhaust manifold

Can anyone tell me a source for a (quality) new 250 or 292 exhaust manifold (old style - not integrated)? Apparently they are an obsolete part for GM.
Thanks.
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/autolinks/trucks/ctgparts.html
that page is a list of old truck parts vendors
look first at american classic, jim carter, chevy duty
http://www.cliffordperformance.com /
http://www.stoveboltengineco.com /

-Woogeroo
------------------------------------------------ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com <- remove NOBS to send email. ------------------------------------------------
Woogeroo's Simple Smoking Page:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp /
smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...
see what JCwhitney has !
fjk wrote:

They don't!

manifold
GM.

How about LMC Truck?
--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com
: Can anyone tell me a source for a (quality) new 250 or 292 exhaust manifold : (old style - not integrated)? Apparently they are an obsolete part for GM. : Thanks. : :

Clifford Research, single and dual headers. Also performance manifolds, 2 bbl, 4 bbl, multi carb set ups.
Whitelightning