chevy collection for sale missouri private collection 10 total

e-mail me direct for details there are 5 chevelles In the collection and 4 trucks and a vega nothing junk some restored some need more restoration work
some as low as 500.00
wanted to know about the vega thank you
sure the vega has 85 K actual miles I'am giving It away at 500 FIRM the way she sets or I may add parts with It for more money.the car needs restored but Is good for a 76 and Is not rusty underneath like 90 % of the 1's you see.my stepdad has an s-10 chevy truck I may take parts off of for the vega like the rear axles and front discs and so on and sale with the car?let me know If Interested?