chevy vega for sale giveaway price to make room

hello all thats right this Is my last give away price on the car It has 85 K actual 2 owner miles before me It ran 6 months ago when I last winterized It
It's very restorable and I drove It home and parked It to restore or make In a drag car It's a real spirit of america.500.00 Is my last giveaway price come buy her to cut up or fix.thanks