chinahanji parts plant

Ladies and Gentlemen: How are you today? Chinahanji Parts Plant-We are a Professional manufacturer of Diesel Fuel Injection Parts,Such as Nozzle, Plunger & Barrel, and Delivery Valve and so on. All the
products are gone through serious and strict quality control process, and have already exported to various countries of all over the world Our excellent Quality has been performance in various kindof reputation brand ---BOSCH, ZEXEL, DENSO, Delphi and so on. The price is good, the delivery is quick, the service is good, good service or help is free. We are committed to providing the highest quality parts at the lowest price. Below are the unit quotations of some parts as your reference: Rotor Head 3-6cyl:USD25-40/pc Element & plunger A, AD, P, B USD3-5pc Element & plunger MW.P7100, Ep9 USDS8-20/pc Pencil nozzle 27333, 8N7005 USD12-40/pc Nozzle (all types) USD3-5/pc Delivery valve USD1.5-3/pc Also, we are a member of "ADS ", which is the worldwide diesel industrys leading Trade association, dedicated to the highest level of service on Diesel Fuel Injection. We sell and service some of the finest, most recognized brands in the world. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding us, we will be more than happy to hear from you. We wish you the best of luck in business and life! Thank you!! SINCERELY
Thanks & best regards, Kelly-----Business Manager. Visit our website: http://www.chinahanji.com & http://www.vepump.cn Contact name :chen zhong address:Dubin Industrial Estate,Hanjiang District,Putian,Fujian Province China Email: snipped-for-privacy@vepump.com Email: snipped-for-privacy@vepump.com Tel:+86-594-3603380 Fax:+86-594-3600560