El Camino Group

Does anyone know of a El Camino website or owners group forum?? Thanks, Jim

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 03:14:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamev1.net wrote:

http://elcaminocentral.com /
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/f929 /
http://www.elcaminoclassics.com /
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 03:14:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamev1.net puked:

What year Elky ya got, Jim? I have a '66. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
I've got a '74 that is a work in ;progress.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:42:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamev1.net puked:

Mine is, too. Actually, I use it as a Home Depot hauler and hot rod. It isn't #s matching or anything, so I've been doing some mild performance mods on it and some small stuff just to make life easier.
I moved the three on the tree to the floor and tightened up the front end, stuff like that.
I saw a bright blue '74 on the road yesterday that got rear ended big time. It was stuck in the middle of the interstate with the bed buckled. A very sad sight indeed...

I got a '65, work in progress. I love my El Camino, its the car club hauler (chairs, canopies and stuff) for car shows and make for one helluva hot rod. :)
"6T5" Southern Nevada Car Club www.classicsandrods.com
puked: