El Camino SS

Greetings, I'm looking for a 72 El Camino SS. Can someone tell me the horsepower on the stock 350 SS engine with cowl induction? Anything I should be particularly carefull about?

Thanks,

Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:30:27 GMT, Art K6KFH puked:

Check google and you'll find all the info you need. BTW, the El Camino is just a Chevelle with a biiiig trunk.

Reply to
lab~rat