El Camino SS

Greetings, I'm looking for a 72 El Camino SS. Can someone tell me the horsepower on the stock 350 SS engine with cowl induction? Anything I should be
particularly carefull about?
Thanks,
Art
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 14:30:27 GMT, Art K6KFH

Check google and you'll find all the info you need. BTW, the El Camino is just a Chevelle with a biiiig trunk.
<I have a '66>
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.