F-100 door window

I need to replace the driver's door window in a '55 Ford F-100. Any suggestions for sources?
TIA,
Eisboch

Any local automotive glass shop will cut these for about 35 to 50 bucks each and usually will have a pattern for such a common vehicle. They should also furnish the required glass tape if required for setting your glass in the frame ( 2" wide black adheasive setting tape)

Thanks. I assumed I'd have to order it from a specialty shop. I'll try calling some local auto glass places.
Eisboch