for sale ebay - Willys Hood Ornament Badg

Hi all, I have a few of the old badges for the Willys utility vehicles with the 3-point hood ornament. I know they fit the 4x2 and 4x4 Willys Wagon
(like mine), might also fit the older Jeepsters and Trucks as well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $53319966
Thanks for looking, - Jeff G 50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon 67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando