Free ad for all. Don't miss out!

Hi,
I'm Kate, one of the admin staff at Classic Motor Monthly, Britain's best publication for events and small ads (well we think it is!). I hope you don't
mind me butting in but we have a great offer for all enthusiasts throughout August. A free ad is on offer to everybody - we'd like you to give us a try and see what CMM can do for you. Simply go to http://www.classicmotor.co.uk/freead.htm for full details.
By the way, if any of you are current CMM subscribers, the real, exclusive part of this post is that you will be able to take as many free ads as you like during the offer period.
If you need anymore information, then please don't hesitate to leave a reply or ring us on 01204 657212.
Thanks for your time.
Kate