FS:1966 Dodge A100 Pickup

I have found another vehicle that I would like to buy, but unless I part with my workhorse, It's not going top happen. I therefore, with heavy heart offer my 1966 Dodge A100 pick-up for sale. slant six (225) 3 speed on the tree. She is mechanically fit to travel pretty much anywhere. I've owner her for over 2 years and have brought all the mechanicals up to dependable daily driver status. I replaced wheel cyls, rubber lines, and some questionable steel brake lines. Last year I put a new (recored) radiator, t-stat, waterpump, and rebuilt carb (1 Bbl). New exhaust pipe and muffler. (quiet). shocks, new seats from an H1 (old rare SS seats go with it) new tires on front.and some other stuff that I can't remember right now. The body had some rust repair about 10 or so years ago and its starting to show through (bubbles, rust) the underneath is very good, and repair of previous work would be only outside sheet metal. I have a spare transmission (3 speed manual) and new door gasket weatherstrip plus other stuff that will go with it. I'm asking $3200 or best offer over $3000. Please email me for pictures or directions to look it over. In Hampton, VA. You can drive for years and not see but a handfull of these still on the road. I drive mine everyday and will continue until it is sold.

-- J. Dan Jones, III Virginia Peninsula Car Club Council Vintage Chevrolet Club of America #41139 Corvair Society of America Tidewater Corvair Club Steel City Classics

Reply to
J. Dan Jones