FS: 1976 Chevy C-10 Custom Deluxe Stepside Pickup

Hi, I have a 1976 Chevy C-10 Custom Deluxe Stepside Pickup that is a project truck for me. I'm located outside of Raleigh, NC. I have a brand new never
run 292 GM engine (not a reman) that I'm putting in it, and a brand new reman'd Jasper 350 automatic that's going in. I'm either trying to sell the whole truck and everything to someone who wants to finish the project, OR I will part it out.
Is anyone interested?
If so, please send email to bill at traderbill2000.com (obviously remove use an @ instead of "at")