FS:53 Ford F-100

My name is Daniel at autofashions.com . I have an extra set of New king pins set that I like to get my money back for. I also have other parts for differant make & models. I also have FREE video email on parts before a
purchase directly into your email box. I also net work with several independent Garage owners in the area that have items they like to move. If interested, please feel free to call 919-542-5566 send an email to autofashions at mindspring dot com. In subject line put "Attention Daniel-Parts" and I will do what I can to find what you seek. Daniel