FS:56 Chevy truck

FS:1956 Chevy SWB step-side.Restored Alabama truck.Never seen snow,or salt.Built to "Old School" specs.Has a 283(4v)V8,3-speed auto trans w/Lokar
retro-look floor shifter,Cadillac power seat,15x8 chrome reverse wheels,FlowMaster exhaust,Oak bed w/stainless trim.Fresh Burgundy Metallic 2-stage PPG paint w/Grey cloth interior.Detailed under the hood.Firewall painted to match.Just completed it last week.Has not even been out on the road yet.Asking $8,950.Located in Guntersville,Alabama.Can help with delivery,or drive home.E-mail for photos,but Please mention "56 Chevy" in the subject field.I have SpamBlocker,and I`ll never get the message if you don`t.Thanks,and Happy New Year to all!
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Do you have any photos?
Thanks, Dan Pursley