FS: 65 Chev 1/2 Ton Pickup

65 Chev 1/2 Ton, 235 CI six, 3-speed. Runs OK, needs tinkering and TLC. Good beater, work truck, or parts raider.
First $500
Located in western WA Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com
snipped-for-privacy@wellpoint.com

try www.AutobahnTrader.com - new site with FREE advertisement promotional period. We specialize in Collectible, Classic and Exotic cars, trucks and motorcycles. You can upload up to 6 pictures with 2000 character ad description. Ads can run up to 1 year world wide exposure to other classic car enthusiasts.
Why we do it? Because we LOVE classic cars just like you :) so, spread the word.

hello do you still have your truck? if so can you send some photo's to snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net