FS - 66 Chevy C20 Longbed

327 / Power glide/ wood bed/ tan-white/. Runs well, has rust, and rot on the front left and right quarter panels. I have a straight, rust free front right quarter panel. I also have some trim parts, and gauges. 2
year old springs, shocks, bed. I'm located in Riverside, Ca. It's a great run and restore project. I'm looking for $1300 obo. Email me or post your email for pics.