FS:86 Silverado Suburban Diesel

1986 Chevrolet Suburban C1500.Silverado pkg.,6.2 Diesel,auto,a/c,p/w,p/dl,ps,p/db,cruise,tilt,stereo,3rd. seat,captains chairs,console,roof rack,rally wheels,class 5 receiver hitch.2 tone Blue
w/Blue cloth interior.No rust.Runs,drives good.Over 20mpg!Asking $2750.Consider reasonable offer,or trades.Located in Northeast Alabama.Can help arrange very reasonable delivery.E-mail photos available.I have Spam Blocker on so please put Suburban in the subject line so I can reply.Thanks,
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net