FS Chev/Crane Cams CDI ignition

Chevy CDI ignition complete with modified distributor, cap, Hypertech coil, Crane Cams HI-6 Fireball #6000-6420 CDI modual. Has didgital sequential rev limiter.
Complete manual on floppy. Over 4 years old but only used about one year. Garanteed to work and be fully functioning. I only replaced it with a stock HEI to clean up the engine bay. $165 Firm plus shipping or pick it up.
picture at:
http://webs.lanset.com/lewy/hi-6_6420.jpg
The Crane Cams HI-6 is a CD ignition system intended
for racing and performance street vehicles. A RISC microcontroller
manages all functions of the HI-6 including intelligent
multiple spark, digitally set rev limiter, trigger retard compensation,
and diagnostics. The HI-6 is 50 states street legal
(California Air Resources Board E.O. D-225-52) and can be
installed in most vehicles. Trigger sources include:
 Electronic ignition module
 Magnetic pickup distributor
I forgot to mention that to e mail me you must add a 3 after lewy and change cum to com. otherwise it will just go to the spam storage