FS: Fiberglass Truck Camper/Cap

Fiberglass Truck Cap off of my 1987 F150. 8' length, Hi-Rise design, grey colored. Sliding front window and sliding side windows with screens. Good
condition except for the paint, which is faded mostly on the top surface. Asking $100. Located in Kittanning, western PA, 16201.
Email me for pictures or with additional questions: