FS: Studebaker US6 truck hood, excellent shape, sw Oregon

howdy guys,
I'm selling the last of my Studie US6 parts.
I have a hood from a 1940's US6 truck, in excellent condtion; $50 obo.
It's in sw Oregon, and would have to be pickup-only, as I'm
not set up for crating or shipping from this site. Or you could have a friend pick it up and ship it for you.
Picture, details, and contact info, at: http://www.oregonstone.com/forsale.htm