FS: Wheels & Tires from 1972 C20

I'm about to upgrade from my factory 16x7 steel wheels (with small logo hubcaps) to something different. The tires are in excellent shape with probably 75%+ tread left. They're monsters: "E" load rated 235/85-16
Goodyears. They're VERY heavy duty and load rated over 3000 lbs each.
$175 for all four
Pic: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orkeny1/detail?.dir549&.dnmm17.jpg&.src=ph
I can shoot some more pics if you like - just let me know!
Located just north of Dallas. For pick-up only - will not ship. (too dang heavy!)
Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (remove the SHADES to reply)