Gakets

WTB I can use a engine gasket set for a Straight 6 235 CI Chev. Or head and pan gaskets. If year model matters its about a 55 .

Reply to
Murray Frankel

Have you checked with NAPA?

regards,

Le> WTB I can use a engine gasket set for a Straight 6 235 CI Chev. Or

Reply to
Leon Corley

"Murray Frankel" schreef in bericht news:ziHcb.9490$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...

Chevy duty also do engine-gaskets, if UR looking for a good online store.

don't know about local shops (you didn't list your location, and i onlyknow some understocked local Dutch shops)

Reply to
Hennie van Dalen