Gakets

WTB I can use a engine gasket set for a Straight 6 235 CI Chev. Or head and pan gaskets. If year model matters its about a 55 .

Have you checked with NAPA?
regards,
Leon
Murray Frankel wrote:

Chevy duty also do engine-gaskets, if UR looking for a good online store. http://www.chevyduty.com / I don't know about local shops (you didn't list your location, and i only know some understocked local Dutch shops)
--
Hennie van Dalen (1957 3100 ton chevy stepside)
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11