Gear ratio calculator online?

Hi all,
Sorry about the semi-crosspost, but I figured these 4 NG's would be my best bet for a quick answer on this one. I remember seeing a gear ratio
calculator somewhere on the net. Does anyone have this bookmarked or know where it is?
The one I remember had fields for engine RPM, tranny ratio, transfer case ratio and axle ratios, giving you your final speed at any given engine RPM. I'm considering using the stock axles in the FrankenWillys (http://jeffgross.com/willys ), but it MUST be interstate freeway speed capable. I know the complete stock driveline is only good for about 55 mph tops, but I want to use the 88 Toyota 4x4 pickup engine, tranny (5sp) & transfer and suspect that the stock Willys (1950 4x4 wagon) axles might be OK. I'm hoping that the Willys 3sp tranny is what actually eats up the RPM's in the stock driveline.
Any other ideas/opinions/info about these axles is welcome.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers, - Jeff G 67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando 50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon "FrankenWillys"
http://www.4wheelerssupply.com/Tech/crawl_calculator.php http://www.trailhed.com/calculator.html http://www.s-series.org/htm/calc/crawlratio.htm http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/4x4/4LoCalc.shtml
I have one creatd by Jim Gunnoe but I can't remember where I downloaded it from. It's called "Crawl Ratio Calculator" and his email is snipped-for-privacy@cj7.com. It already has the ratios for the common t-cases and manual trannies. The ones linked above, you'll have to know the ratios.

is at http://www.4lo.com/4LoCalc.htm and another at http://www.xse.com/leres/ss/calculator.html Use Google to find several others.
Note that the high gear in most transmissions is 1:1, so the RPM you're losing is likely in the axles. That was the reason for overdrive: make the driveshaft turn faster than the engine, to make up for the reduction in the rear axle.
Good luck!
Hi Jeff, Here's a link to download the one I created for the PC (I also have the same for the Palm if interested):
http://www.citlink.net/~gunnoes/index_files/page0003.htm
-- JimG 80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

Thanks Jim, I downloaded it. Just an FYI: the link on your page isn't correct, but I made an educated guess and guessed right.
Your link on your page is: http://www.citlink.net/~gunnoes/index_files/index_files/index_files/index_files/index_files/CrawlRatio.zip But the actual link is: http://www.citlink.net/~gunnoes/index_files/CrawlRatio.zip
Cheers, - Jeff G
JimG wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up! JimG

Thanks for the heads-up! Fixed. JimG