Good Body shop in KC / Wichita / Tulsa

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the KC, Wichita or Tulsa area for an older Truck restoration project? Has anyone had a body "dipped"
to eat away rust in one of these cities?
Thanks,
Steve
I live in North Carolina but I know the reputation of a guy named Doug Chambers in Independence, KS. He is top drawer. He worked my cousins 37 Olds over and done a hell of a nice job. His phone is 620-331-0107.
On 13 Aug 2003 18:02:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Steve) wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Independence is less than an hour away. I will check it out.
Steve