Good Body shop in KC / Wichita / Tulsa

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in the KC, Wichita or Tulsa area for an older Truck restoration project? Has anyone had a body "dipped" to eat away rust in one of these cities?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I live in North Carolina but I know the reputation of a guy named Doug Chambers in Independence, KS. He is top drawer. He worked my cousins

37 Olds over and done a hell of a nice job. His phone is 620-331-0107.

Reply to
burr9318

Thanks, I appreciate it. Independence is less than an hour away. I will check it out.

Steve

Reply to
Steve