Great gift for Dad.

Here's a great gift for Dad.
A Direct-Track Mobile Locating Unit from
As a father I can tell you that the most frustration part of being Dad is not knowing where your children are and if they are safe. I am not talking about the little ones off playing, but the bigger ones out with the car. Wondering all sorts of car problems to drag racing, dating, and coming home late. As a son of a car owner, my Dad. I can remember coming home a little late and walking in to see that he was meeting me at the door. A look of relief on his face then came the talk since he was all worried that I was not home on time. I use to think that he was concerned more about the car being there to go to work in the morning, but having children now of my own. I realize that it was the kid all the way.

I have sat by the window, wondering when will they get home? Feeling, my heart rises with hope at the site of headlights coming up the street and the frustration when it's not my son.
I could have been much cooler if I could have just with press of a button, to be able to see where they are and when they would be home, it would have eased my nerves.
I have a device that will show on your computer screen. The exact location on a street level map, along with the street address, speed, and direction of travel of your vehicle (automobile, boat, plane, ect.). Anywhere (greater than 98%) on the continent of North America, the United States of America, Mexico and Canada too.
Not to mention that Dad can save money since most insurance companies will discount your insurance premiums, for installing an anti-theft device. And as such this device is awesome, since you can also continuously track the exact location of your vehicle, with a simple phone call or internet connection. The police can be arresting a car thief, instead of asking you when was the last time you seen it. Oh by the way, it comes with an invisible fence that you can turn on. So when the vehicle crosses a preset boundary say mile, the mobile unit in the vehicle calls you, letting you know that the vehicle has been moved. I.e. maybe it is being stolen and the thief is still behind the wheel. Works anywhere vacation, beach, airport.
You can access the mobile unit with a phone call or internet connect to unlock the electric door locks, check the location, enable/disable the starter, activate or shutdown your Geo Fence.
For more information and to order, please review and examine my website, E-mail or call 1-866-443-5707
Thank you for you time and consideration
Tom Cooper