Have a low speed clunk and shimmy

Hey all, Doing some trouble shooting on my 67 1100B IHC. When I'm driving down the road at lower speeds than say 45, the old girl has developed a definate shimmy and kinda clunk sound, just rolling at say 10- 15 MPH
it's so bad she shakes.
Personally, I'm thinking of a couple of possibilities, 1) Thrown a tire weight (probably not though with the low speed). 2)Wheel bearing, but no high pitch whine (just had the right hub replaced 4 years ago). 3)Motor Mount.
Any other thoughts?
TIA
Eric
--
To Reply directly delete "removethis" from email address

one of the universal joint on the drive shaft

Bad tire.
My first guess is with Peter--bad tire.
Jack up a wheel, give it a spin, and watch the tread pattern and the diameter. If either varies, you found the tire. Since you didn't report that the shimmy was felt in the steering wheel, it may be a back tire. If you spin it using the motor, block it well and run it slowly so you can see the tread pattern.

My Chevelle does much the same. I discovered that the lug holes in the wheels are out of round, and the lug nuts have grooves in them (due to neglect by previous owners, I'm sure). If I'm not careful about alignment when putting the wheels back on, the car wobbles at low speeds. I would replace the wheels, but original '66 wheels are hard to find.
~Steve