Help. I need somebody. Help. not just anybody. Help. You know I need some one. Heeeellllpp!

Help. I need somebody. Help. not just anybody. Help. You know I need some one. Heeeellllpp!
Hi, I desperately need help. I have these brand new Factory Dodge
lenses for the tailights of a mid-60s panel. I don't know the part number or the precise application. The Dodge dealers here in San Diego have no listing. I do know that they are obsolete though. My brother sold the truck. They are original new dodge panel truck tail light lenses. Fit 1965-1966? These lenses are obsolete. They are brand new and have never been used. They are in perfect condition. Casting information on the lenses is DODAW DODAX SAESTDB60 TEACO 1502641 CB-22131. Thank you. Jessie
you trying to buy 'em or sell 'em?
-dt
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:44:38 -0800, Jessie Herrera

Maybe sell. If I do I should at least know what they fit. Thanks. Jessie
The Devil's Thirst wrote:

"Jessie Herrera" wrote: > Maybe sell. If I do I should at least know what they fit. > Thanks. Jessie > > > > > > The Devil's Thirst wrote: > > > you trying to buy 'em or sell 'em? > > > > -dt > > > > On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:44:38 -0800, Jessie Herrera > > &lt; snipped-for-privacy@mail.sdccu.net&gt; wrote: > > > > > &nbsp;>>Help. I need somebody. Help. not just anybody. Help. > You know I need > &nbsp;>>some one. Heeeellllpp! > &nbsp;>> > &nbsp;>>Hi, > &nbsp;>> I desperately need help. I have these brand new > Factory Dodge > &nbsp;>>lenses for the tailights of a mid-60s panel. I don't > know the part > &nbsp;>>number or the precise application. The Dodge dealers > here in San Diego > &nbsp;>>have no listing. I do know that they are obsolete > though. My brother > &nbsp;>>sold the truck. They are original new dodge panel > truck tail light > &nbsp;>>lenses. Fit 1965-1966? These lenses are obsolete. They > are brand new and > &nbsp;>>have never been used. They are in perfect condition. > Casting information > &nbsp;>>on the lenses is DODAW DODAX SAESTDB60 TEACO 1502641 > CB-22131. Thank > &nbsp;>>you. Jessie > > > >
Hey Jessie, Bob here from Austin. Ive got four of these mid60s Dodges! im tryin to help out a guy in New Hampshire and hes lookin for a set of taillight lenses. I was gonna send him a couple of crummies to try to restore, but mebbe you cn help him out? Do you still have these that you speak of?
Not sure, but here is a web site of a guy who seems to know A LOT about these types of wagons, maybe they can help you out?
http://townwagon.topcities.com/tw/years.htm
http://townwagon.topcities.com/tw/parts/listnumbers.htm
The code SAESTDB60 may actually indicate it is a 1960 lense. The other code, 1502641 could mean it is a 1964.
Good luck!

Hi,     Thank you so much. I really appreciate the information. Jessie
NoNewsIsGoodNews wrote:

"Jessie Herrera" wrote: > Help. I need somebody. Help. not just anybody. Help. You know > I need > some one. Heeeellllpp! > > Hi, > I desperately need help. I have these brand new Factory > Dodge > lenses for the tailights of a mid-60s panel. I don't know the > part > number or the precise application. The Dodge dealers here in > San Diego > have no listing. I do know that they are obsolete though. My > brother > sold the truck. They are original new dodge panel truck tail > light > lenses. Fit 1965-1966? These lenses are obsolete. They are > brand new and > have never been used. They are in perfect condition. Casting > information > on the lenses is DODAW DODAX SAESTDB60 TEACO 1502641 CB-22131. > Thank > you. Jessie
JESSE, I REALLY NEED THESE TAILIGHT LENSES ! THEY WILL FIT ANY TOWN PANEL OR WAGON FROM 52 THROUGH 65 AS DODGE NEVER CHANGED ANYTHING BUT THE NOSE & HOOD FOR ALL THOSE YEARS ! WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET FOR THEM ? BE REASONABLE !!! BILL FROM N.H. tatonka AT @ AT direcway.com