Help locating a vehicle.....

Ok, I need some help here......on a recent road trip thru central/western Ohio I spotted, in a guy's front yard an old ambulance. It was red and white and looked to be a 1957 or so
Oldsmobile. The guy I was riding with was one of those "straight there and straight back" types who I couldn't get to stop so I don't know if it was for sale or what. It was on Ohio State Road 6 Somewhere west of Port Clinton, Ohio......any help would be appreciated. If you find it please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@iquest.net
Thanks Steve