Help! Mac "R-Model" Wiring Schematic

I am looking for a wiring schematic for a "R-model" Mac dump truck. Any info would be great. thanks

Have you tried your local Mack dealer? R model manuals should be still available even for the early ones. IIRC there were 3 in a complete set but all were /are avail seperately. Be sure to have the right info about the truck handy when you ask. R400, R685, R700, or whatever and also the engine, Mack, Detroit, etc although I'm pretty sure the chassis manuals cover all possible combinations.
BTW they wont be cheap.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"
I am looking for a wiring schematic for a "R-model" Mac dump truck. Any info would be great. thanks