Holley Mial Dial system on Ebay

Hi !
I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours!
Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet
size while you drive by simply turning a knob!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item €26644262&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT--bobwatts®©Whizzbang®© ComputersWatts Carburetion ServiceEartH ®©Always looking for old computer stuff:Socket 4 Pentium motherboardsPentium 66MHz486SX-16MHz CPUetc
Add pictures here
✖
DAMN if I would only have checked the newsgroups yesterday. I would have gave 200.00+ for that.