Holley Mial Dial system on Ebay

Hi !

I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours!

Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet size while you drive by simply turning a knob!

Carburetion ServiceEartH ®©Always looking for old computerstuff:Socket 4 Pentium motherboardsPentium 66MHz486SX-16MHz CPUetc

Reply to
Robert E. Watts

DAMN if I would only have checked the newsgroups yesterday. I would have gave 200.00+ for that.

> ComputersWatts Carburetion ServiceEartH ®©Always looking for old computer > stuff:Socket 4 Pentium motherboardsPentium 66MHz486SX-16MHz CPUetc>

Reply to
Doc