Horn relay schematic

Could someone tell me where to find a schematic diagram for a horn relay for a 66 El Camino?

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

The last ones that I got were at a large public libary. I may still have a copy of it here [the complete schematic] and If I can find it I will be in touch.

Xtremely

Reply to
xtremely fast

Cool. BTW, it's one with two screws in the front for wires and two spade connectors on the bottom. Retail is like 55 bucks and I may just be connecting it wrong, or it may be shot. I appreciate any help.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:28:24 -0800, "xtremely fast" puked:

Reply to
lab~rat