Horn relay schematic

Could someone tell me where to find a schematic diagram for a horn relay for a 66 El Camino?
-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

The last ones that I got were at a large public libary. I may still have a copy of it here [the complete schematic] and If I can find it I will be in touch.
Xtremely

-
Cool. BTW, it's one with two screws in the front for wires and two spade connectors on the bottom. Retail is like 55 bucks and I may just be connecting it wrong, or it may be shot. I appreciate any help.
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:28:24 -0800, "xtremely fast"

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.