IHC 1/2T Truck Model 1010 - 1973 - $300

This is a project or parts truck. It is complete and has not been scavenged. It was driven and parked 15 years ago. It may run but I have not the time or
desire to find out. There is a spare transmission in the truck bed under the canopy and is pretty clean. It has a plastic plug in the dipstick hole and is marked in yellow marker like the junk yards use: 75 INT 345 ENG This tells me maybe it's a good tranny that came out of a '75 behind a V345 that was maybe going into the truck. Just an educated guess. It also has a casting number of T-90T.
Pictures of the truck can be found at: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tomkieffer/lst?.dir=/IH_Truck&.view=t Click on thumbnails to enlarge If photos are small, email me for larger ones or specific pics or questions. I want to move this truck soon.
Located in Grants Pass, Oregon
Is that a "rod" or a "custom" truck? If you give me $500, I'll haul it to a junkyard for you. Peddle your junk elsewhere, wanker.
- Lifespeed

lifespeed, You are rude to Tom. No his ad isn't a "rod" or "custom truck". You could have told him in a nicer way that you don't like his ad in rod-n-custom. I think the ad fits good because someone may be looking for something to become a rod or custom truck and that would be a good candidate. L.D.
lifespeed wrote:

Crossposting an off-topic post isn't exactly polite either, now, is it? There are a million used cars for sale out there. If even a small fraction were posted in this NG it would be quite unreadable.
Remaining unrepentant,
Lifespeed
lifespeed wrote:

Then may I say, if it is an OT (Off Topic), then just state that their post is OT and leave it at that. There is no reason anyone should get snippy about it, just saying "Hey this is Off Topic" should be sufficiant. Everyone will get the picture, without feeling abused or insulted. Think before you post.
Wanting a harmonious NG
Eric
I don't think it's off topic. Looks like good street rod material to me. Just because it isn't something you would build doesn't mean it's not street rod material to someone else. I agree with the other guys that you're out of line jumping on his s**t about it....
Leon Rowell
lifespeed wrote:

Hey Lifespeed, did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning? Cut the guy some slack.
lifespeed wrote:

--
Eugene Blanchard
DIY Kustom Hot Rod website http://www.therockies.ca/~blanchas/54pontiac