IHC 1/2T Truck Model 1010 - 1973 - $300

This is a project or parts truck. It is complete and has not been scavenged. It was driven and parked 15 years ago. It may run but I have not the time or desire to find out. There is a spare transmission in the truck bed under the canopy and is pretty clean. It has a plastic plug in the dipstick hole and is marked in yellow marker like the junk yards use: 75 INT 345 ENG This tells me maybe it's a good tranny that came out of a '75 behind a V345 that was maybe going into the truck. Just an educated guess. It also has a casting number of T-90T.

Pictures of the truck can be found at:

on thumbnails to enlargeIf photos are small, email me for larger ones or specific pics or questions.I want to move this truck soon. Located in Grants Pass, Oregon

Reply to
Tom Kieffer

Is that a "rod" or a "custom" truck? If you give me $500, I'll haul it to a junkyard for you. Peddle your junk elsewhere, wanker.

- Lifespeed

Reply to
lifespeed

Reply to
L.D.

Reply to
Eugene Blanchard

told him in a nicer way

someone may be looking for

Crossposting an off-topic post isn't exactly polite either, now, is it? There are a million used cars for sale out there. If even a small fraction were posted in this NG it would be quite unreadable.

Remaining unrepentant,

Lifespeed

Reply to
lifespeed

told him in a nicer way

someone may be looking for

Then may I say, if it is an OT (Off Topic), then just state that their post is OT and leave it at that. There is no reason anyone should get snippy about it, just saying "Hey this is Off Topic" should be sufficiant. Everyone will get the picture, without feeling abused or insulted. Think before you post.

Wanting a harmonious NG

Eric

Reply to
Eric

I don't think it's off topic. Looks like good street rod material to me. Just because it isn't something you would build doesn't mean it's not street rod material to someone else. I agree with the other guys that you're out of line jumping on his s**t about it....

Leon Rowell

lifespeed wrote:

told him in a nicer way

someone may be looking for