International D30

This is a dump truck originally used by the "City of New Britian" Connecticut. It has been sitting outside behind the barn for many years.
I'm not sure if it runs (or even turns over) anymore.
If anybody is interested in purchasing it for parts or possible restoration contact me here or by e-mail.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
Westminster, Md