It started but....

I got the 350 started but now fuel is spilling out of the carb somewhere. I just rebuilt this carb so I hope I did everything right. It is a holley 4 barrell. I am not sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?

Sounds like a stuck float or needle valve.
On Fri, 20 May 2005 21:41:23 -0400, "chevycruser_03"

"chevycruser_03" wrote: > I got the 350 started but now fuel is spilling out of the carb > somewhere. I > just rebuilt this carb so I hope I did everything right. It is > a holley 4 > barrell. I am not sure where to go from here. Any suggestions?
You either have a bad /sticking float, it is improperly adjusted or the needle seat for float is defective. It will be one of these causing your problem.