Just found this great oil!

I heard about this stuff for a little while but had that mental block about changing oil every 3,000 miles.Heres the link to the website http://64.17.132.131/ or go to synfullube.com The site was was ok but the
product is incredible. I saw results right off the bat so I'm going to put all of their products in my truck. Just thought everyone out there would want to at least check this stuff out.