late 40s chevy truck in rhode island for free!

Hey guys! LOCATION: RHODE ISLAND I know this is supposed to go in classifieds, but time is very short. A factory is being renovated near me and they pulled out a late fourties chevy dually dump truck. They said they will be hauling it off for the crusher next week.

Its condition is poor to fair but pretty complete. Passenger fender has a good amount of rot on top rot and floor too, bottom of grill has a little, but rest looks pretty good. Still has glass, but faded. Engine straight 6 and trans are still there, don't ask if it runs. Interior is poor, dash is poor, but all there.

I don't think the bed is original. I think I can get it for free, but you have to arrange transportation and get here early like Monday or tuesday! Lets' put it this way, if I liked these trucks I'd take it! email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
nightshade