little help 1987 chevy s10 2wd

purchased truck for daughter excellent condition but wouldnt start we can not get power from battery to fusbox. we jumped from battery to a direct wire and pickup will turn over thank you for any help u can give me

Reply to
roofer

Might sound fishy, but I would check to make sure the battery is fully charged. Your computer needs the whole shebang to work. Also, don't know for sure about 87's but if it was a little older I would suggest you look at fusible links from relay on firewall to starter.. It will have tape on it....probably a different color than the main wire.

ie: brown turning to purple or vice versa. "But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."

Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.

Reply to
patricktee