Looking for data

Hello everyone. Im looking for a technical data of some american trucks. Im interested in Kenworth Volvo and GMC mate after 1994 I need those data to create the 3D models of these trucks,
so photos are not enough. Any idea where could I get some drawings, dimensions etc?
Cheers - Tmi
Have you tried going straight to Kenworth, Volvo, and GM?
wrote:

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans, 16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )

I have been looking at www Kenworth, Volvo and GMC. Found nothing but photos, but those are rather useless for me. Any other idea?
Tmi

He said contact them, not surf some darn website! KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

Most dealers can be found on the Net and a few calls will inherit many brochures. Remember that class 8 trucks are close to custom made. The cab & chassis are the only thing actually manufactured by them.
--
"Name calling is best left to the children."