More active Old Truck group

There seems to be very little adtivity here.......Take a olook at my OLD TRUCK group.
Harry

Yawn. Didn't look hyperactive there either. - Regards Gordie
If you say so..........24 messages this week, so far.......You can post photos, links etc....much more flexable..
Lots of knowledgable people there
Just looking for some new members
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/OldTrucks /

We figured that out already by the frequent SPAM - Regards Gordie
AND .....NO SPAM..........