More active Old Truck group

There seems to be very little adtivity here.......Take a olook at my OLD TRUCK group.

Harry

Reply to
poncho62

Yawn. Didn't look hyperactive there either.

- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

If you say so..........24 messages this week, so far.......You can post photos, links etc....much more flexable..

Lots of knowledgable people there

Just looking for some new members

poncho62

We figured that out already by the frequent SPAM

- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

AND .....NO SPAM..........

p> If you say so..........24 messages this week, so far.......You can post

Reply to
poncho62