need help with gmc/chevy doors

I was wondering if doors from a 79 GMC 1/2 ton truck will work on a 74 GMC

1/2 ton truck. I've been told that they were the same from 73-80, but have also heard that 73-76 and 77-80 were different. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

Reply to
tiger69k

The difference with the years you mention is not in the fit but only with the grill for the "Flow Through Ventilation" that came after '76

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks Gordie.

Reply to
tiger69k