need help with gmc/chevy doors

I was wondering if doors from a 79 GMC 1/2 ton truck will work on a 74 GMC 1/2 ton truck. I've been told that they were the same from 73-80, but have also heard that 73-76 and 77-80 were different. Any help with this will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Chris

The difference with the years you mention is not in the fit but only with the grill for the "Flow Through Ventilation" that came after '76
--
Regards
Gordie

GMC