NEEDED BAD! 1966

I need a set of motor mounts and a trans cross member for a 1966 chevy truck. I just picked up my grandfathers old 66 with 23k miles on it, but my brother cut
the mount loose to install a small block! I'm putting it all back like the factory ment a farm truck to be.
Any help would be great.
THANKS Gary

truck. I

cut