new fuse block

Hey guys, I'm doing a little rewiring of my 51 ford pickup after converting it to 12 volts. Eventually I'll be installing other accessories like radio,
power wipers, etc so I'm thinking of installing a fuse block with circuits for these types of things. The standard wiring on this truck is pretty basic and not really set up for extra accessories. It's also sort of a messy configuration and I'd like my wiring to look neat, tidy and pretty. Can someone recommed some good products to use?

Try Painless Wiring products.
I've been looking at these. Really nice, but I think highly overpriced. I was looking at Painless Performance Universal 18-Circuit Harnesses. 317 US$ !. Looks like a nice product, but even still, I don't see what the justification for 300 bux is.

Just wait untill you get fully involved in it and you will see why. They have done all the thinking and hard work. My advice is if you can get by with as few circuits as possible, do so. The more circuits you add and don't use the harder time you will have keeping it looking neat. Don't buy door circuits if you don't intend to use them, or power windows etc. You can also save money this way. What you get you will find is worth it though.

Thanks, I ordered a Ron Francis kit. I think they look nicer than the Painless ones.

I used a Ron Francis kit. Worked pretty well. This was about 10 years ago.