OffenHauser intake

What would be the best (cheapest) source for a double intake OffenHauser for my '59 Chevy 235 we're putting together? How about a set of Fenton split
exhaust manifold? Searching the internet is givin' me a headache...
Todd A.
6 cylinder stuff is somewhat out of the mainstream these days, I know what you are going through. A couple of sources for you:
www.stoveboltengineco.com www.cliffordperformance.com http://inliners.org /
Also try www.speedwaymotors.com they have Offy and other listed for the 235 Chevy.
Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"
What would be the best (cheapest) source for a double intake OffenHauser for my '59 Chevy 235 we're putting together? How about a set of Fenton split exhaust manifold? Searching the internet is givin' me a headache...
Todd A.
Thank You
Todd A.