OffenHauser intake

What would be the best (cheapest) source for a double intake OffenHauser for my '59 Chevy 235 we're putting together? How about a set of Fenton split exhaust manifold? Searching the internet is givin' me a headache...

Todd A.

Reply to
svenbo
6 cylinder stuff is somewhat out of the mainstream these days, I know what you are going through. A couple of sources for you:

Also try

they have Offy and other listed for the

235 Chevy.

Todd A.