please help

I am looking for somebody who used to use these rooms quite often to talk about his 51 white chevy truck that he was restoring. His name is Steven Bruce Douglas. His last known addy was lincoln neb. If anybody has any info plaeas contact me.E-MAIL is to only way to get into contact with me. So please contact me with any info that you might have.

Reply to
Iam NOTtelling

you could start saving by dropping your internet connection.

Reply to
'Key

and i need help and i will not stand on a corner

landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking

every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire

today is Augest 15,2006....

can.thank in advance.if you like,

if u send me one thanks..that is the email

change on a corner i can ask on the internet

Reply to
ck

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket that I would like to give you. But I need to do it in person. Please provide a picture of yourself, your home address, and your full, real name and I will be happy to share with you.

Reply to
Mack

Get a job! Get off this forum! You need money,you want me to send you some? I'm with the last post. I'll meet you in person but rather than giving you money i'll just hand you your head on a platter! Lazy Ass Mutha F!

Reply to
joevett