please help

I am looking for somebody who used to use these rooms quite often to talk about his 51 white chevy truck that he was restoring. His name is Steven Bruce Douglas. His last known addy was lincoln
neb. If anybody has any info plaeas contact me.E-MAIL is to only way to get into contact with me. So please contact me with any info that you might have.
---snip---
you could start saving by dropping your internet connection.
GET A JOP SLIME
will answer your emailif u send me one thanks..that is the email

--
> --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster
2003--
I have some money burning a hole in my pocket that I would like to give you. But I need to do it in person. Please provide a picture of yourself, your home address, and your full, real name and I will be happy to share with you.
will answer your email

Get a job! Get off this forum! You need money,you want me to send you some? I'm with the last post. I'll meet you in person but rather than giving you money i'll just hand you your head on a platter! Lazy Ass Mutha F!
will answer your email