Print of a Painting Restoration

I need help in telling me how to clean a Print of "The Madonna" that has

been in someone's attic for some time. I also need help on how to glue the print to the hardboard back. Thanks, Jim Henderson - Iowa

Reply to
Jim Henderson

considering this is a CLASSIC TRUCK news group I would advise sand blast with walnut shells or acid dip.

Madonna" that has

on how to glue

Reply to
<.>

I have had great luck with automotive thiners.They clean perfectly . Sure to remove all the grime an attic has As for glue I would use a glue stick do both the board and the print then stick them together.

Reply to
John