Print of a Painting Restoration

I need help in telling me how to clean a Print of "The Madonna" that has
been in someone's attic for some time. I also need help on how to glue
the print to the hardboard back. Thanks, Jim Henderson - Iowa
considering this is a CLASSIC TRUCK news group I would advise sand blast with walnut shells or acid dip.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:02:46 -0600, <.> wrote:

I have had great luck with automotive thiners.They clean perfectly . Sure to remove all the grime an attic has As for glue I would use a glue stick do both the board and the print then stick them together.