Question about a 1949 Chevrolet 5 Window Truck

I recently purchased a 49 Chevy 5 Window project Truck. It has all of the appropriate chrome parts, grill, bumpers, trim around Windshield and door windows, etc. It is complete, but needs restoring. It still
has the original 216 6 cyl and 3 spd trans.
I assume that they also made a non 5 window model as well. Does anyone have production numbers as to how many of each model that Chevrolet made in 1949? I am not familar with older trucks and wondering how common the 5 window models were?
Thanks,
Steve Cooper

ah SF Bay Area Ca.