Re: 55 gmc 6 lug to 5 lug conversion?

If its a first series 6 lug you could use 54 Chev passenger hubs. I'm pretty sure. If its a 55 second series, a 55 chev passenger hub might work.
Try some of the older Chevrolet and GMC aftermarket suppliers. There are some that sell used 54 Chev passenger hubs.
Note the 54 Chev passenger hub has a large diameter center. Might be hard to match for the rear.
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:10:33 GMT, clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

Wheels from a K5 Blazer should work. their 6bolt an I think the pattern is the same.