Re: 66 checy c-10 windshield wiper motor

one terminal is power the other is a switched ground. body ground doesn't come into play unless the motor is not in the parked position and the ground
is lifted. when its parked, you can put power on all you like, if the ground isn't on the other terminal it isn't going to do anything. I'm thinking, off the top of my head, that brown is the switched ground, but not real sure. you do have a chassis manual don't you? pull the plug off the wiper motor, turn the key on and check for voltage on one term, and ground on the other. With the switch on of course. Danno