Re: 69 Chevy Truck disc brake conversion camber alignment problem

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (John W.) wrote in message
Dunno offhand, but 73 was the first year of the newer "boxy" looking chevy truck. 72 was the last year that was the same chassis as a 67.
"67-72". Ford also has the same year sked on their changes, although their change in 73 wasn't as radical as chevy....:/ It's quite possible it won't work being they came off different chassis styles, but don't hold me to it. I'm pretty sure the 73 has a different front end on it though. In some ways, anyway. It sure drives different. I've had examples of both... I wouldn't be surprised if 72 was the cutoff date for your parts. Probably not what you want to hear... MK