Re: Amount of Oil

I was referring to the response by CJ351 to the original and valid question. "How much oil does my engine take SO I CAN CALIBRATE MY DIP STICK!!!!!!! "
351CJ tells him
"Get a dipstick... How else will you check your oil level after it has been changed and driven, and stay ahead of any oil consumption?. "
My response to 351CJ
"You are a dip stick. Read the post before spewing your drivel."
The original question was not stupid the answer from 351CJ was.

I have a 65 F250 with the 352 and it takes 5 quarts.
Richard W.

Ah, thanks for all your help guys. I'll try out 5 quarts and see how it goes.